Friday, 21 April 2017

TGIF .. Rewind .. On A Lighter Note

ok .. last post was middle age ranty (dang son! you gonna be 47 in September. blood claat!).  so, on a lighter note, my man Kelechi from ArsenalFanTV on Arsene Wenger listening to him lol. Love dude :)))


"you see, when I speak the Arsenal they respond! if count the number of grey hairs on my head, I'm a man of wisdom!"

COYG! we need top four! (don't start on how top 4 is not a thing)

***

Pleaseeee! I need these African print threads in my fucking life! Summer baby!

https://sirpipes.tumblr.com/post/159816369345/dapperlou-cape-to-cuba-wow-need-that-african


***

As always, have a good weekend, be good. but if you can't loool. yeah, play safe

x

9 comments:

  1. Digging that tie-dye print very much.....picturing a nice fitted summer dress, 6 inch heels yes :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so passionate! love it lol. Nice pictures. happy Sunday x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy Sunday to you too me Lady

      Delete
  3. But you also need that bright pink wall to stand in front of too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahem...I've been away for quite a while! Remember me? I hope so. lol Nice prints and that pink building is cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mrs M.I.A, how can I forget. Crysy!!! You've been ghost for a while. how are you me Lady? How's family?

      yeah, love the colours. I need a wardrobe update, still wearing Y2K15 threads lol

      bless and stay in touch

      Delete
    2. I can't even explain my absence...well, I kind of can - ahem, some of my favorite bloggers stopped blogging for a minute, so I kinda went over to twitter and stayed. LOL I see you've been blogging quite a bit...gotta catch up.

      I'm doing pretty well and so is the family. My son is a teenager now - 13! He sure acts like a teenager too! lol How are you and the family? I guess I can probably check some older blog posts and find out. lol

      I'm in dire need a new wardrobe! *sigh* I did buy a few pieces last week! Yay!

      Gonna try to catch up on your blog this weekend to see what you've been up to! I'm gonna try to stick around this time...I'll try to check in a few times a week at least!

      Delete